Founded in 2008 and based in the Lake District National Park, Millican creates timeless travel and outdoor bags.
Each bag in Millican’s collection is based on a proven utility classic, with modern functionality and made with sustainable materials – organic canvas, recycled polyester, vegetable tanned leather and Lakeland wool.
The brand is inspired by the life and values of Millican Dalton, a local legend who lived a life of simplicity and self-sufficiency as a Lakeland mountain guide in the early 1900s
For 2011 Millican have interpreted a classic travel shape to create Adam the Suitcase – a soft case made from Millican’s 20oz, weatherproof, 100% organic cotton canvas.
Adam offers many key features:
· Central zip for easy access to two large internal compartments
· Three external pockets for books, travel documents and water bottle.
· Internal divider to separate work from play
· Waterproof cover and shoe/laundry bag in one
· Fits more airline restrictions for hand luggage
Adam the Suitcase retails at £265 and is available in Slate Green and Antique Bronze.
for more info and to purchas, head over to www.homeofmillican.com