Do you fancy an afternoon of world-class polo and a Stella Artois in the London sunshine? As the Official Lager Supplier to MINT Polo in the Park 2013, Stella Artois is launching an exclusive Clubhouse at the Hurlingham Club on 9 June. Designed to embody the sophistication of a members-only club, master draftsmen will be on hand to serve you a Chalice of perfectly poured Stella Artois as you enjoy a display of world-class polo.
If you want to be there, we have one pair of tickets to give away. For your chance to win, email your name, date of birth, contact telephone number and answer to the following question, what is Stella Artois launching at MINT Polo in the Park 2013? to email@example.com. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions apply, 18+ only, closes midday 6 June 2013
Terms and Conditions
MINT Polo in the Park at Hurlingham Ticket Giveaway (the “Promotion”)
No purchase necessary. Prize draw. Internet access required.
03.06.2013 – 06.06.2013
- The promoter is Gentlemen’s Goods (the “Promoter”). The prize is provided by AB InBev UK Limited (Company number: 3982132) of Porter Tun House, 500 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LS (the “Prize Provider”).
- This Promotion is open to persons aged 18 or over and resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), excluding employees of the Promoter or the Prize Provider, and their immediate families, associated agents or anyone professionally associated with the administration of this Promotion. Entries from agents, third parties or consumer groups will not be accepted. Bulk entries will not be accepted.
- The Promotion opens at 12.00pm on 03 June 2013 and closes at 12.00pm on 6 June 2013 (the “Promotional Period”).
- There is one pair of general admission tickets to MINT Polo in the Park: Hurlingham Park, Ranelagh Gardens, London, SW6 3PR (the “Venue”) commencing at 12pm on Sunday 9 June 2013 available to be won in total via a single prize draw that will take place at 17.00pm on 6 June 2013 (the “Prize”).
- To enter the Promotion, individuals should visit the Promoter’s website at http://www.gentlemensgoods.com/category/competition/ and follow the links to the Polo in the Park competition page. Individuals must then email their answer to the multiple choice question along with their name, date of birth and contact telephone number to the email address stated in the description of the Promotion (“Entry”).
- One participant will be chosen at random under independent supervision from all the participants who correctly answered the multiple choice question and validly provided their email address in accordance with paragraph 5 above, who will win a Prize (“Winner”). The Winner will be notified that they have won a Prize by midday on 7 June 2013 by email to the email address they supplied on Entry (“Notifying Email”) with a copy of these Terms and Conditions. The Winner must confirm by email in response to the Notifying Email that they have read, understand and accept these Terms and Conditions. In this email, the Winner must also provide a postal address for delivery of the tickets. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are delayed, corrupted, or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- Within 24 hours of email acceptance of the Prize by Winners in accordance with paragraph 6, the Promoter will send hard copy tickets to Winners via courier Mail to the delivery address provided by each Winner when accepting the Prize. Winners must accept responsibility for arranging re-delivery or collection of the Prize from the Post Office if there is no reply when delivery takes place. Any Prizes that are returned to sender or are undeliverable for any reason will be forfeited and the Prize will be lost. The Winner will have to show ID at the point of delivery of the Prize to prove that they are over 18 years of age in order to receive the Prize, otherwise they will forfeit the Prize.
- Each Prize is ticket only and does not include any travel, accommodation or any other expenses.
- No purchase is necessary for entering into this Promotion.
- Individuals are restricted to one entry per person during the Promotional Period. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated device or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any Prize forfeited.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify all Winners, including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw the Prize entitlement where there is, or the Promoter has reason to believe there is or has been, breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion has been compromised.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and be bound by them and the requirements in any other Promotional materials.
- The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid disappointing participants. The Promoter gives no warranties on the Prizes.
- The Prize must be accepted as offered and is not transferrable. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be delivered directly to the winners.
17. Participants should not take any action which is illegal, constitutes a breach of trust or is otherwise derogatory or defamatory about Stella Artois or any of the Promoter’s other brands. The Promoter reserves the rights to withdraw the Prize in part or in whole if a Winner fails to comply with this requirement or if there is any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
18. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Promotion (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
(a) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant;
(b) the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
(c) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
(d) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
19. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participants for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
20. Participants agree that their personal information will be used for the purposes of administering the Promotion and in connection with any PR mentioned in these terms and conditions. Please note that in processing the information in this way the Promoter may disclose the information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter.
21. Participants hereby consent to participate in any reasonable publicity accompanying and resulting from the Promotion required (for example use of the Participant’s name on a Stella Artois Facebook post), on behalf of the Promoter, if so requested, with no further recompense.
22. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any prize award.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside their reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable and to substitute the Prize with one of equivalent or greater value.
24. The Promoter’s decision will be final in all circumstances and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The Promoter’s decision will be final in all circumstances and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
© 2013 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved. Please drink responsibly.