From deserted beaches and colourful fiestas to shopping meccas and gourmet hotspots, every destination opens up a world of golden opportunities. If exploring new places is your passion, the Preferred Rewards Gold Card from American Express can make your getaway even more rewarding.
The points you will earn by using your Card can be redeemed for flights, hotels, spa breaks, gift experiences and lots more.
Whether you’re dreaming of a winter escape or chic city break, you can transfer points to 10 of the world’s major frequent flyer programmes such as British Airways and Virgin Atlantic, or convert them into stylish hotel stays at the likes of Hilton or Waldorf-Astoria. And that’s not all:
– Enjoy two complimentary visits to more than 350 airport lounges worldwide.
– Redeem your points for hotel stays, Eurostar travel, car hire, cruises and more.
– With Tripflex™ you can use your points to pay for virtually any travel purchase on your Card up to 3 months after the date your transaction is charged to your account.
– Book your travel through the Membership Rewards Travel Agency and pay for it with points.
As well as travel, points can be redeemed on everything from entertainment and experiences to electronics and retail. The Card will also get you access to some of the UK’s hottest shows and events with the American Express Preferred Seating Programme.
There are lots of ways to build up points even faster too:
– Earn double points on travel related spend including flights, hotels, trains, car hire and more. Plus, receive double points on virtually all purchases while you’re abroad.
– Earn double points at major supermarkets and petrol stations in the first year of Card membership.
– Enjoy a welcome bonus of 20,000 points by spending £1,000 on your Card in the first 3 months of Card membership. That’s enough for a pair of return flights to some of Europe’s most exciting cities.
– Spend £15,000 or more during the year and earn an additional 7,500 bonus points on your anniversary.
In addition, the great thing is there is no limit on the points you can earn and your points never expire, so this is one Card that’s worth its weight in gold.
Not only this, with the Preferred Rewards Gold Card, you get total peace of mind. Should you get delayed, your bags are delayed or you need help abroad, you’ll be covered by the Card’s Travel Inconvenience Insurance, Travel Accident Insurance and Global Assist® Services.
For a more information visit amex.co.uk/goldrush