To celebrate the forthcoming release of thriller SICARIO, in cinemas 8th October 2015, Gentlemen’s Goods is giving five readers the chance to win tickets to the UK premiere of the film on Monday 21st September.
In Mexico, SICARIO means hitman.
In the lawless border area stretching between the U.S. and Mexico, an idealistic FBI agent [Emily Blunt] is enlisted by an elite government task force official [Josh Brolin] to aid in the escalating war against drugs.
Led by an enigmatic consultant with a questionable past [Benicio Del Toro], the team sets out on a clandestine journey forcing Kate to question everything that she believes in order to survive.
A Lionsgate presentation, a Black Label Media presentation, a Thunder Road production, a Denis Villeneuve film.
Cast: Emily Blunt, Josh Brolin, Benicio Del Toro, Victor Garber, Jon Bernthal
Directed by: Denis Villeneuve
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to the UK Premiere on Monday 21st September at Empire Leicester Square, all you need to do is answer the following question:
In Mexico, what does SICARIO mean?
email your answer to email@example.com by midday Sept 15th 2015 when FIVE people will be chosen at random.
SICARIO will be released in UK cinemas on 8th October 2015.
©2015 Lions Gate UK Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions
• Competition closes on 15th September at 5pm.
• The Promoter is Lions Gate UK Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 04046807). The competition is run in association with Gentlemen’s Goods.
• Entrants must be aged 15 or over when entering the competition and resident in the UK. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize.
• This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate UK Limited or Gentlemen’s Goods or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
• Entrants must have access to the internet in order to enter the competition.
• To enter the competition, entrants must submit the correct answer to the multiple choice question above and submit to Gentlemen’s Goods.
• Only one entry per person will be considered.
• Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
• Prize for each winner is a pair of tickets to attend the UK Premiere of Sicario at Empire, Leicester Square, London WC2H 7NA on Monday 21st September 2015.
• Prize winners aged under 18 must be accompanied by an adult to the Premiere. No one under 15 will be admitted.
• By entering the competition, the prize winners confirm that they are free to attend the Premiere from 6pm on the day of the event.
• Travel and accommodation are not included in the prize.
• Entry to and attendance at the Premiere is subject to respectful and appropriate behaviour. The dress code is smart. The Promoter and/or the Cinema reserves the right to deny the prize winners and their guests entry and revoke their attendance at the event should they not adhere to the dress code and should they behave inappropriately.
• In the unlikely event that the Premiere is cancelled, no alternative event will be arranged and no alternative prize will be offered to prize winners.
• The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winners.
• Prize winners will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from Gentlemen’s Goods by email/ telephone provided on entry within 24 hours of the competition closing date.
• By entering the competition, the prize winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
• The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the prize caused by the postal/delivery service.
• If a prize winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be contacted.
• The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter or those partnered with this competition.
• By entering the competition, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
• To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• The name of the prize winners will be announced on the Promoter’s website and may be obtained for one month after the competition close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, Lions Gate UK Limited, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ, and marked with the name ‘SICARIO Premiere Competition Winners’.
• These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.