QUORN MEAT FREE CHILLI BURGERS WITH CHIPOTLE SALSA
Serves 2 | 10 mins cooking time Z 426 cals per serving | 5.3g sat fat per serving
FOR THE BURGER
2 Quorn Chef’s Selection Classic Burgers
2 tsp vegetable oil
1 ciabatta roll
Handful of pea shoots
1/2 red onion, sliced
2 tbsp sliced red jalapeno peppers
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp chipotle paste, or to taste
1 tsp fresh coriander, chopped
1. For the chipotle salsa heat the oil in a pan and
cook the sweetcorn for 2 – 3 minutes or until just
starting to brown, stir in the chipotle paste. Cool
then stir in the coriander and tip into a serving
2. Lightly brush the burgers with a tsp of the oil
and grill or BBQ for 8 – 10 minutes (as per back of
pack instructions), turning frequently.
3. Meanwhile, slice the ciabatta in half horizontal
ly; brush the cut side with remaining oil and
place under a hot grill or on the BBQ to toast.
4. Place the pea shoots on the base of the bread, t
op with the Quorn burger and add some slices
of red onion. Finish with jalapeno peppers before s
easoning with freshly ground pepper.
5. Serve with the corn chipotle salsa.